Build Combat for Role Playing Games RPG Core in Unity. Tutorials Cover Code Architecture and video Game Design.
Role Playing Games can be complex, with many interacting gameplay systems. We make it easy for you! Learn, step-by-step, how to make the foundations of any good RPG combat system – from scratch.
In this course we’re focusing on the core of any great RPG, giving your players a fun combat moment in a well-crafted level, based upon a solid game design, built using a robust code architecture. You will follow our project but also make the game entirely your own.
🤝 Exclusive Deal AlertHostinger Sponsor Link
Get spellbinding web hosting at Hostinger.
Apply DISCOUNT7 for up to 15% off.
Don’t miss out!
Buy Now:- https://www.gsmbazaar.net/hostinger
This highly acclaimed course was over 200% funded on Kickstarter and is designed for intermediate users of Unity. We recommend you take at least the first half of our Complete Unity Developer 2D or 3D, or equivalent, as a pre-requisite.
The course can be a standalone course or can be taken as the first part of our RPG series. The three other separate courses in this series teach the Inventory system, Shops and Abilities, and Dialogue and Quests.
This is a highly realistic and comprehensive introduction to real-game development. We’ll take you through our process step-by-step, with all decisions justified and all avenues explored.
Fancy something a little different to get started? Check out GameDev’s other courses, just look for the green logo as your guide.
We will be dealing with player movement, NavMesh navigation, AI pathfinding, save and loading systems, basic pick-ups, using asset packs, debug code, making particle effects, and more. We’ll also give you a robust code architecture for managing more complex projects by setting up namespaces.
You’ll need a basic grasp of Unity and C# before you get started, from there we’ll be teaching you more advanced programming techniques such as C# delegates, interfaces, co-routines, and more.
Building an RPG is a fantastic way to level up your game development skills, so why not join us and get started improving your game development right now?
Get plugged into our communities of amazing developers on Facebook (nearly 20k), in our own TA-curated Community (17k views/day), and in our student chat group (10k live at any one time).
Who this course is for:
- This course is for intermediate Unity users who want to create their own RPG Core.
- Our Complete Unity Developer course provides the perfect pre-requisite.
- You should be able to write basic C# (loops, conditionals, components, etc.)
- Some familiarity with Unity’s APIs is helpful.
- You should know your way around Unity 5’s editor.
What you’ll learn
- Create core combat mechanics for melee, ranged, and special attacks.
- More advanced C# techniques such as interfaces, delegates, and co-routines.
- Create pathfinding systems and patrol paths for enemies and NPCs.
- Make a detailed level with terrain, enemies, triggers, lighting, particles, and props.
- Balance the player and enemy stats (eg. health, damage, movement, attack speed, and more).
- Advanced game design, project management, and code architecture strategies.
This RPG Core course includes:
- 27.5 hours of on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 15 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion