Create your first WordPress plugin using native APIs and classes, manage your table, and much more
What you’ll learn
Creating WordPress Plugins The Right Way
- Learn how to create your own WordPress plugins with three amazing projects
- Master the native WordPress APIs, work with your tables, post types, shortcodes, widgets
- Become independent of third-party tools by understanding in-depth how plugins work
- Learn how to work with separate tables in WordPress using the powerful $wpdb class
- You need some knowledge of object-oriented PHP, basic notions of MySQL, HTML, and CSS
- EXPERT LEVEL COURSE: DON’T TAKE IT if you don’t meet the prerequisites mentioned above
- You need to know how to install WordPress and work with a local server (localhost) For Mastering WordPress Plugin Development
Mastering WordPress Plugin Development Description
100% Answer Rate! Every single question posted to this class is answered within 24 hours by the instructor.
Mastering WordPress Plugin Development DISCLAIMER: Before you enroll in this course, please read carefully the “Who is this course for?” section below. This course has prerequisites and MUST NOT be taken by students who don’t have a solid foundation in programming.
Do you want to stop losing customers for not knowing how to create plugins?
Are you also trying desperately to learn how to create your plugins, but are not succeeding? You’ve been trying for a few years now, but still haven’t found good and up-to-date teaching material. Then got tired of simply looking at how long is the WordPress documentation for plugin creators.
Plugins are part of what makes WordPress what it is, the most used content management system in the world, present in more than 30% of sites worldwide! Learning how to deal with the WordPress plugin engine will set you free from third-party tools. It will also put powerful knowledge in your hands that will help you reach new clients, financial independence, or at least a new job or a promotion at work.
All will start with this course!
This course is unlike any course you’ve ever seen. It’s about 100 lessons, organized into three amazing projects, in which I teach you everything I’ve been learning over the ten years I’ve been working with WordPress. Absolutely everything! This course won’t hide anything. All subjects are covered in great depth, with the teaching style recognized by my more than 20,000 students around the world!
All this using only native WordPress tools. No using plugins to create another plugin!
What exactly will you learn?
Here is a short list of the main topics covered by this course. You will learn:
- How to use WordPress action hooks and filters to your advantage to control the behavior of plugins and make them more flexible;
- How to structure your projects more cleanly and flexibly using PHP classes and objects;
- How to use the main native WordPress APIs, classes, and functions to create your plugin. For example, the Settings, Options, Widgets, Shortcode, Metabox APIs, and the methods of the very powerful $wpdb class;
- How to create custom post types (CPTs), making WordPress the perfect framework for any project you want to create;
- How to create your taxonomies, custom menus, options pages, widgets and shortcodes with multiple options, metadata boxes with custom fields, etc;
- How to install and preview what to do when installing, deactivating, and uninstalling the plugin;
- How to control the plugin’s template in the front, as well as create a WooCommerce-like template override system;
- How to create specific theme support for your plugin.
- Mastering WordPress Plugin Development Complete
Congratulations! You’ve now journeyed through the ins and outs of creating WordPress plugins the right way. Remember, a well-developed plugin can enhance the functionality of countless websites while adhering to best practices ensures the stability and security of the WordPress platform.